Read the latest news and highlights from UnitingCare NSW.ACT or view our current Media Releases in our Media Centre.
To contact the media team, email email@example.com or call:
Public Relations Coordinator
0467 761 680
21 Jul 2014
UnitingCare Australia looks forward to tomorrow’s release of the Productivity Commission’s draft report on Childcare and Early Childhood Learning, hoping it will pave a way forward for an increase in the proportion of disadvantaged and vulnerable children receiving early childhood education.
10 Jul 2014
UnitingCare has been celebrating NAIDOC week in its services throughout NSW and the ACT. During this week, we celebrate the history, culture and achievements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
01 Jul 2014
The Ability Links program operated by the partnership of Settlement Services International and UnitingCare has officially started.
14 May 2014
- New Ability Links Partnerships Announced (13 May 2014)
- Celebrating all mothers this Mother’s Day (09 May 2014)
- World Day of Social Justice (20 Feb 2014)
- Demand for students to pursue caring careers (30 Jan 2014)
- Christmas Sign-Off competition (10 Dec 2013)
- The White Ribbon Australia Workplace Program (28 Nov 2013)
- The vital role of Tenants Advice and Advocacy Services (09 Oct 2013)