This is achieved through the work of UnitingCare NSW.ACT and its programs such as UnitingCare Burnside and UnitingCare Unifam.
We also speak out on behalf of people who do not always have a public voice through submissions, delegations to government policy makers and through the media.
A range of resources are produced to assist in this work and can be found at our Issues Index page.
Click here for UnitingCare Burnside Resources
- Indigenous Employment Strategy Summary
- UnitingCare NSW.ACT Social Justice Charter
- Ethical Investment Principles and Procedures
The purpose of this document is to set out both the principles and the procedures adopted by the NSW and ACT Synod in order to ensure that the investments of the Church are consistent with the Church’s faith and with the way in which the Church seeks to live in the world. The Synod adopted these Ethical principles, and the procedures have been implemented by the Synod Board of Finance and Property and UnitingCare NSW.ACT
- List of Excluded Investments for the Uniting Church in NSW and ACT Synod June 2009
- Children's Services and Church Congregations (970KB)
- Complaints Policy and Process - Former clients/service users (76KB)